Help Getting Gazelle Medeo T10 Battery Cap Back On

William1949

I bought a new Gazelle Medeo T10 and the battery flap that covers the down tube battery outlet is broken or it will not go back on. I can get the bottom part to snap in but not the top part. I have asked for help from dealers and I am waiting from Gazelle. Has anyone had the same issue with getting any battery charger cap or flap to go on flush. I do not want water or debris to get into the battery compartment. I hope I am making sense.

Hey, I had my cover come off a couple weeks ago and haven't been successful in getting it back in either. Just reached out to my LBS last night and they told me they usually have luck using rubbing alcohol! I dipped the pointy part of the plug into a little bit of isopropyl alcohol then was able to pretty easily slip it in like it was originally!

ya I have the same issue every time I open the charging port. Definitely a bad design. But that's about the only knock I have on the bike!:)

Hi i have a cityzen T10 and have had trouble getting the battery in and out have found that there is a bracket which attaches to the battery which on my bike had broken and caused no end of problems. if the cover is not lined up correctly thiems causes a probl

I just test rode an Ultimate T10+ yesterday. Fantastic bike, but I wish it had more range for my obese, out of shape self. My biggest complaint otherwise was that silly charge port cover. I wonder if shaving/beveling the edges of the contact holes on the charge port just a little would help to get the plug started when reinserting.

Back