Hello from Toronto

Geoffrey

DF8A236C-9651-4F86-9B5C-8156B6B0F95F.jpeg

Just picked up my new Cannondale Quick Neo SL this week! Wanted something light and nimble mostly for urban riding and longer weekend rides out of the city. Coming off a Kona Dew, so a big upgrade in both the components of the bike itself and the electric aspect.

First impressions are amazing. It is comfortable to ride with 100% muscle power, but the lowest ‘green’ electric setting is all that is needed most of the time. Have only used the orange/red settings for one very big hill - and was able to tackle without dismounting as I would normally need to do.

Have got the Cannondale app working which provides a very accurate account of ride routes, distance, speed and calories. Now will work on the Ebikemotion app - to see which is best overall.

Great first week, looking forward to summer riding!

Good luck and enjoy. You’ve come to the right place to share your joy, impressions questions and concerns. This is the place.

View attachment 53556

Just picked up my new Cannondale Quick Neo SL this week! Wanted something light and nimble mostly for urban riding and longer weekend rides out of the city. Coming off a Kona Dew, so a big upgrade in both the components of the bike itself and the electric aspect.

First impressions are amazing. It is comfortable to ride with 100% muscle power, but the lowest ‘green’ electric setting is all that is needed most of the time. Have only used the orange/red settings for one very big hill - and was able to tackle without dismounting as I would normally need to do.

Have got the Cannondale app working which provides a very accurate account of ride routes, distance, speed and calories. Now will work on the Ebikemotion app - to see which is best overall.

Great first week, looking forward to summer riding!
Nice looking bike! Doesn't even look like an e-bike. I guess the battery isn't removable?

Welcome to the forum!

Nice looking bike. I agree with Mtl_biker-at first, and even second, glance this doesn't look like an ebike.

Thanks for the welcome and your comments. You are right, it does not look like an ebike, very stealthy. Also very quiet - so, when I pass other bikers they must wonder how I can go so fast at my age!

And no, the battery is not removable - well, only by a technician.

Back