Hello from SW Ohio

corn18

Hello everyone! Glad to be on board. Wife and I are empty nesters and wanted to ride together, but she has a bum knee and hip, and I have a road bike, so that wasn't working out. So we looked at an ebike for her and I would ride with her. I found a used Pedego Interceptor step thru for her and she loves it. I had so much fun on it that I got myself a Pedego Interceptor Platinum 29" step thru. We went on our first ride together today and had a blast.

Hello everyone! Glad to be on board. Wife and I are empty nesters and wanted to ride together, but she has a bum knee and hip, and I have a road bike, so that wasn't working out. So we looked at an ebike for her and I would ride with her. I found a used Pedego Interceptor step thru for her and she loves it. I had so much fun on it that I got myself a Pedego Interceptor Platinum 29" step thru. We went on our first ride together today and had a blast.
Are you close to Cincinnati ? There is some nice riding out your way, IIRC, lots of level trails compared to the Eastern foothills region .
Welcome.

Are you close to Cincinnati ? There is some nice riding out your way, IIRC, lots of level trails compared to the Eastern foothills region .
Welcome.

We are in Loveland OH just to the NE of Cincy. We have the Little Miami Bike Trail that runs 67 miles from the Ohio River up to Dayton. Lots of level and cool places to visit along the way.

We are in Loveland OH just to the NE of Cincy. We have the Little Miami Bike Trail that runs 67 miles from the Ohio River up to Dayton. Lots of level and cool places to visit along the way.
I've been meaning to explore along the river and also over by the Snake mound in the Chillicothe area. I grew up near Canton, and now am in Central Pennsylvania with family still in Ohio.

Back