Hello from Savannah GA!

Just picked up a 2017 haibike urban plus and I couldn't be more pleased. That's the only ebike I've gotten hold of this far. My choices came down to this or the specialized turbo, an older model i believe a 2017, it was just the turbo s, no suspension. I really liked the turbo, and almost got the closest local one I could find, but after some issues sending the money over venmo with no luck I bought this on ebay. The other things that pushed me to the haibike was that specialized told me that they could not honor any warranties to a 2nd owner, including if I bought a new battery. I called the warranty for IZIP, who I believe is affiliated with HaiBike, and asked them some questions. They told me if I replaced the battery, I would have a warranty on the battery I purchased, but not on anything I was the 2nd owner of. The choice was very difficult but I chose the Haibike Urban.

It can realistically go 23mph, that is the speed I seem to be at most with 42 psi tire inflation (my roads are a little bumpy to go much higher) so far I have not hit 28 or even 27 mph, but if I really push, I can get 25 and very rarely 26. I'm quite happy but if this bike pushed the limits by a few more mph I could be happier.

Congrats on getting your Haibike! Maybe you could get more speed with a higher psi tire inflation on a smoother road, but 25 sure beats pure pedal power.

Back