Hello from Kintore Ontario

Tokohiphop

Region
Canada
Hello guys I’m a total newb when it comes to electric bikes, I have done a lot of dirtbike rebuilds and that’s what I ride myself but I just picked up this project bike for my daughter. I’m having some troubles with it tho which is why I joined you group. I’m hoping to get some professional advice from you pros lol.. anyways thanks for being here…
49B445D0-E00B-4DAA-A303-45EB5BBE27A2.jpeg

Welcome.
In my opinion, that is more of a motorcycle that an electric bicycle. Electric bikes look more like this. EBikes have bike components and have bike attributes such as pedals that function to propel the bike even when the battery is removed. The best eBikes can be lifted with one hand.

1692223574600.jpeg

Thank you Uma. I wanted to suggest to the OP he has joined wrong Forums. Especially mentioning a Daymak seems to be a faux-pas here...

Agree with the above posters. I had a Daymak that I bought for my wife to use, thinking it was a better choice than an ebike… but it wasn’t really. The components such as brakes were not nearly as robust as they needed to be for a bike that weight, and the batteries were very basic. I had to replace all of the batteries because the charger failed to shut off and cooked five of them. I sold the Daymak for a little over the cost of the replacement batteries, to a woman who wanted something for her 15 year old son to commute a short distance downtown (small town) for work. Hope it’s serving their purposes.

Attachments

• IMG_0679.jpeg
    IMG_0679.jpeg
    893.6 KB · Views: 94
Back