Hello from Edmonton!

smurph

Hello from sunny Edmonton, Alberta where it's been +20° C one day and then -4° and snowing the next. :). Still searching for my first e-bike after a couple of years of research. I was pretty much set on the RadRunner but the price difference between here and USA is too much. Then I discovered the Rize bikes site and now leaning hard towards the Blade model. Looks pretty comparable to the RR and you seem to get a lot more bang for the buck. Anyone have any experience or opinions on it? I do think the RR looks better but...

Welcome to the site.
We had 2" of snow this week in Kentuckiana, blah! This global warming changes everything. I'm doing my part to stop it by not driving a car to work or shop anymore.
Be sure to check the brand threads about any brand you consider, to see what known problems there are. https://electricbikereview.com/forums/categories/discussion-by-brand-user-reviews.168/
Edmonton Alb is big enough, I would hope you would find several shops with brands in stock. Then you could try on frame size, ride position, and other basic selection matters that aren't covered in a feature list. Difference between PAS, torque sensing, and throttle control are also not obvious. Happy shopping.

Good tips Indianjo. Not any vendors around here carry them. Bike supply in general is very low - as are accessories. I may find someone else who has one and go from there. I'm still on the injured list from December so we'll see what happens. Cheers! Keep that snow to yourself! :)

try the freedom ebike website, they are close to you
reasonably priced and he has stock, I was there 3 days ago

Back