Hello for OKC

johnnie donut

Region
USA
Hello from OK city ok. This is my first post, I am new to the E bike world. I purchased a f 1000 mid drive fat tire from BPM in late Aug. 2022 to get to my deer blind because of health issues. When assembled the battery would not take a charge. Finally took a charge and one more. with some where under 20 miles in town the battery has been dead for close to 7 mo. Several e mails from me and lies from BPM I am sorry to start with a negative post but I am very frustrated.

Hello from OK city ok. This is my first post, I am new to the E bike world. I purchased a f 1000 mid drive fat tire from BPM in late Aug. 2022 to get to my deer blind because of health issues. When assembled the battery would not take a charge. Finally took a charge and one more. with some where under 20 miles in town the battery has been dead for close to 7 mo. Several e mails from me and lies from BPM I am sorry to start with a negative post but I am very frustrated.
Slam them on Facebook.

Sad situation. If they won't take care of you, all you can do is move on and try to make the best of things. Perhaps the battery pack can be rebuilt by someone. It might be wise to also have the charging system checked just in case that is the root problem.

I bought a new charger in December just to ck. but no luck but I an not finished with Bpm yet. I sent the battery off to a rebuilder and had to pay in advance. do not know how this will work out but had to do something.

Back