Headset for suspension fork upgrade?

LB_562

Region
USA
Hi, hoping you guys can help me with this. I want to swap out the suspension fork on my XP 1.0, but (like everyone else) can’t seem to find a Neco H185 headset. So my question is this, would either of these headsets work instead?

And if these don’t work, does anyone have any recommendations that are available through Amazon? I’d like to avoid using AliExpress if possible. Thank you.

there are a number of youtube videos on suspension fork upgrades for 1.0 Lectrics…. suggest you start there.

Hi, hoping you guys can help me with this. I want to swap out the suspension fork on my XP 1.0, but (like everyone else) can’t seem to find a Neco H185 headset. So my question is this, would either of these headsets work instead?

And if these don’t work, does anyone have any recommendations that are available through Amazon? I’d like to avoid using AliExpress if possible. Thank you.
No it wont work , you need 44mm intergraded set. I got one from Ali. that will work.

Sorry clicked wrong link , this one will work too

Sorry clicked wrong link , this one will work too

Great, thanks so much.

Back