Headlight for my Emotion Atom Lynx 6.0 Pro

I have variety of led headlights with a usb plug. I tried many different brands and one had been working, although not as bright as when it's on its own battery pack. This leads me to believe that the usb output my my bike is too low. The one that has been working will now only work on flash or lower power. When placed on full power it will shut off after about 10 seconds. I assume it's due to the volts not being high enough to run it. The other usb lights I have do the same thing.

Does anyone have a suggestion to a different light or a way to change the power output? I can always just run the battery pack if needed but I would rather not have to recharge the battery when I have a usb port built in on the bike.

Thanks in advance.
Joe

I have variety of led headlights with a usb plug. I tried many different brands and one had been working, although not as bright as when it's on its own battery pack. This leads me to believe that the usb output my my bike is too low. The one that has been working will now only work on flash or lower power. When placed on full power it will shut off after about 10 seconds. I assume it's due to the volts not being high enough to run it. The other usb lights I have do the same thing.

Does anyone have a suggestion to a different light or a way to change the power output? I can always just run the battery pack if needed but I would rather not have to recharge the battery when I have a usb port built in on the bike.

Thanks in advance.
Joe

Most Brose powered bikes can accept 6-12V light output.
Here is an example of Specialized fitted with Supernova light. Here is a neat alternative: https://www.lightandmotion.com/shop/bike-lights/lights-for-e-bikes/nip-800

1563341928094.png

Thank you for the quick response. I’m going to test the output to see if it’s at least 5v and then possibly buy the light you posted. I must have 10 different lights now so I hate to buy another and find it doesn’t work.
Thanks again

Back