Having to do With Court's New Review of the Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra FS

Well I ordered it today before the demand exceeded the supply ! :) I think the aluminum will grow on me ! I forgot to ask but does it have a motor shutoff when shifting ? I'm glad this part is over with . I'm now looking out the window watching for the delivery truck , it should be here any moment, right ?😀
If they had had my size when I decided to spend the money I would have gotten this bike. If I never receive the bikes ( of similar stature ) I have on order ( yeah, s_it happens ) I would order this bike. And I would get the brushed aluminum. Biktrix rocks. And they are leading many to try and match them. 👍

The Quiet Kat trailer will come with the pieces that screw into the Axel that the hitch of the trailer clips onto. At least mine did.

Bolton RAPTOR... is that you???

Hi Timpo, Yeah I have just received my Bolton Raptor which is pretty much a Frey AM 1000. Me and a few other folks. You can read about my recent experience over on the Bolton forum. I'm very happy with my purchase and having a LOT of fun. :)

Hi folks, this flex is being observed with the wheels off the ground, no rider on a repair stand. With the wheels on the ground, the weight of the rider, the pedaling action and motor torque there will be all sorts of small frame deflections occurring. The side to side force of peddling alone will flex any bike frame. Watch the frame flex when stepping on to the pedal from one side of a bike without even moving! This issue is a mute can of worms in real life working situations.

Hi folks, this flex is being observed with the wheels off the ground, no rider on a repair stand. With the wheels on the ground, the weight of the rider, the pedaling action and motor torque there will be all sorts of small frame deflections occurring. The side to side force of peddling alone will flex any bike frame. Watch the frame flex when stepping on to the pedal from one side of a bike without even moving! This issue is a mute can of worms in real life working situations.
moot

Not true, as the third post in this thread points out.

All I'm pointing to is that every frame flexes. So what.
That wasn't "all" you were saying, but whatever. Since the flex is actually play in the pivot points, there's a potential concern about it creating excessive wear in those pivot points over time. Roshan's point about riding technique, however, is well taken.

I have a hunch the reason Biktrix had an Ultra FS in medium available a few weeks ago was because of Courts reviewing. Thanks Court. I do feel that someone reviewing a bike has the responsibility of learning how to operate it properly. If you don't know how to ride it you have no business reviewing it.

I've owned a 2020 Ultra FS for over a year and never seen the frame flex. Honestly a non-issue in every day use.

It's a great bike. The only issue I've ever really come across is that the front axle is a ROYAL PAIN to remove. I don't know how it gets so jammed into the fork dropouts, I've even greased the heck out of it and next time it still is jammed in there. Already gone through 3 axles banging it out. And there is no way you are doing a tire change on the trail on the front. Rear wheel axle is no issue whatsoever.

Hey brother I got a fix for ya on the front axle. Throw the one that came with the Biktrix inverted fork away, if its the one with the (2) end caps that unscrew from the axle if that's the one you got. My friend had the same issue. We had to use a drift pin to push it out, not as easily done out on the trails. Just replace the 15mm axle with whatever size hub length your using and get one that has a "fixed" allen head on one side and then you can remove the locking cap end and slowly turn the whole axle outward with a bit of pressure. Why a front axle would have two removable ends is beyond me unless it just slides in like butter which they don't.

Back