Having hard time finding new 48v 2.5a charger

Cody196

Ok so i let my friend use my ebike and he lost the charger that came with the kit 1000w, so i bought a $15 48v 20ah china charger with same plug 3 pin pc plug i just got it today and it lights up so i plugged it into my battery and a fuse popped in the charger and now wont charge, i then figured out that the + and - wires are on opposite sides in the charger pc port connector than what my ebike uses and the reversed polarity ceased it. There goes $15 for a piece of s*it china charger, my OEm charger looks like this, any help to find a working one would be appreciated, the N is negative for me and L is positive and of course ground.

Attachments

• s-l200.jpg
    s-l200.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 384
Maybe contact the manufacturer where you got the kit?

I sometimes see ebikes on craigslist for sale without chargers, screams "stolen bike". Now I know that isn't your case, but your friend definitely deserves a whuppin'.

Maybe contact the manufacturer where you got the kit?

I sometimes see ebikes on craigslist for sale without chargers, screams "stolen bike". Now I know that isn't your case, but your friend definitely deserves a whuppin'.
lol nah i forgive him, i bought a 3a 48v xlr charger and going to cut off output plug for the pc plug

Back