Have you seen a U.F.O while biking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be brief and not waste everyone's time with a long winded answer that no wants to read anyway. You know the type I am talking about, where the author just likes to hear himself talk (or write in this case). So, in a word: No

tenor.gif

The military is actively working on electronics that “hide” their Navy and Air Force units on radar, or broadcast them as being where they are not.

These blurry chicklets on fuzzy radar images are no more than that. Testing of this new technology. There’s nothing there in reality, just images imposed on a radar screen.

It’s quite obvious and it’s been quietly acknowledged for some time.

Why do you think the military is putting forward all this UFO nonsense right now? They’re moving this technology from the experimental stage to active deployment and need cover for it.

The military is actively working on electronics that “hide” their Navy and Air Force units on radar, or broadcast them as being where they are not.

These blurry chicklets on fuzzy radar images are no more than that. Testing of this new technology. There’s nothing there in reality, just images imposed on a radar screen.

It’s quite obvious and it’s been quietly acknowledged for some time.

Why do you think the military is putting forward all this UFO nonsense right now? They’re moving this technology from the experimental stage to active deployment and need cover for it.
I agree with some of that . Problem is are 100's of sightings and claims of abduction worldwide all liars ? I know it's been going on for years . But why now is everything on the increase ? Not just UFO stuff . Storms , Droughts , Plaques , Islamic aggression towards Israel / All this Global Govt push , Mass Animal deaths often for unknown reasons, Earthquakes 6. or worse, Inflation (All countries) We've never experience all of this at once . Even Our Great Depression didn't affect other nations . Now everyone is Broken (I mean Nations) What's up with CRT . That's another World Thing . Look at the Locusts : Sure there's been bad years . But nothing close to today . Everything is being reported as Unprecedented. There's many things I didn't mention

Every couple of days, there is a news report about UFOs. I've never seen it on myself. And it's odd to me that the pictures are always grainy and out of focus, even Military Photos. How could this be?
When I was a kid, a friend showed me how to use a skillet pan lid and fake a picture with a fishing line, tie the lid between trees or street lights. Get your camera (No cell phone back then), a flashlight, different angles, and time of day, and if you get things right, you'll become heroes on-campus showing off your "Real Pictures.". So I asked the community who is on the roads around the world. -- Do You Have Any UFO Pictures?

Who would dare doubt the truth and veracity of a Naval Aviator ?!!! 🤣

I've read since that you can hang a dry cleaning plastic bag over a coat hanger, glue a candle to the coat hanger, and it will float. Was that what I saw? ?? Has anybody made that work?
DIdn't read about it in the 60's. I saw a guy do it, and it was a can of sterno, not a candle. Being a worry wart stick in the mud, even as a teen, my first thought was where is that thing coming down. It disappeared high in the night sky.

I had a hot air balloon kit as a kid. it was pre cut tissue paper you glue together to make a classic balloon and you held it over a fire to fill it with hot air and let it go. it did pretty well.

Some people believe the Earth is flat.
Some think covid is Big Pharma conspiracy.
Some people believe they have seen a U.F.O.
Let them believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back