Has Ohm discontinued the Urban?

Jerry LM

Was looking at this bike with interest and when I went to the site today it is gone? you click on Urban and it says no page... they only show 4 bikes on the site now.

@Jerry LM, since OHM focuses mostly on direct to customer sales and has done some major redesign of the bikes with the frame integrated batteries, the Urban morphed into the "City" models as you note. Whether the Urban that you're considering would still have a warranty you would want to give OHM a call at 866-646-2925. They are good at call backs if you leave a message. I'm pretty certain that Michael deVisser and his team at OHM still provide parts & support; however, check with them, I don't want to make an assumption. Before you do call, get the serial number off of the frame; that will help them identify the age of this bike so they can give you a more accurate answer. My experience with OHM over a number of years is that they manufacture a superior product with better quality components, not just average, and their tech support is great.

Thanks for that, it was listed as on sale so I guess that is why, having a heck of a time picking a brand and style, been looking now for several months. Seems every time I fine one at a price I like and a model I like there is s something changed or discontinued, etc. so I will keep on hunting.

Back