Has anyone received their May pre-order?

I did finally get my update email 2 days ago, and they are supposedly waiting on 19Ah battery shipment on 5/14. I still think they could work on more transparency and better communication. I got 2 separate emails, one from the ticket I created, and one from the order itself.

"We apologize for the delay as we have been doing our best to address every inquiry in a timely manner.
We have gone ahead and checked with the warehouse, and they let us know that your order will be shipping by the end of May / begining of June at the latest. We appreciate your time and patience on this as we know the excitement keeps building up.
Please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know if you have any questions or concerns as we are always happy to help and your feedback is very important to us. Again, thank you for your time.

Best Regards,
-Juiced Bikes"

"Your CrossCurrent S order is in process. 19Ah batteries we're delayed and we'll be receiving the next shipment on 05/14 to complete remaining orders - including yours.

Bikes are shipping out daily and we're adding capacity and shifting resources around to get them out the door much more quickly and apologize for any frustration the delay has caused. We appreciate your patience and can't wait to get you on your shiny new CrossCurrent S.

We've been getting regular feedback from customers and CrossCurrent S has exceeded all expectations.

You will receive an update when batteries arrive and we've had a chance to confirm counts with additional timeline details. If you would like more specific information on your bike please email [email protected].

- Your Juiced Bikes Team"

I actually ordered 2 RCS with the 13 ah batteries (for wife & me) thinking it would be a shorter lead time being the stock battery. Jokes on me - it still took 3 months! I checked with Pilot freight yesterday and found out the bikes were shipped ground from CA to MA. Then they will be put on another truck to RI. So maybe Friday they will call to set up delivery. All this time (bumping around in a truck) and handling worries me. Hope Juiced Bikes packed/padded them really good.

I actually ordered 2 RCS with the 13 ah batteries (for wife & me) thinking it would be a shorter lead time being the stock battery. Jokes on me - it still took 3 months! I checked with Pilot freight yesterday and found out the bikes were shipped ground from CA to MA. Then they will be put on another truck to RI. So maybe Friday they will call to set up delivery. All this time (bumping around in a truck) and handling worries me. Hope Juiced Bikes packed/padded them really good.
Hello, my RCS only had to be shipped about 120+ miles and box did come with one small hole in the middle about 3 in in size. UPS was the shipper. The bike was packet very well. Hole in box did not hurt the bike. There is a small aluminum block with two screws that attaches the front wire bracket to the bottom of the rack. I found the block and one screw in the box at first, thought the other screw was long gone. Found the other screw in far corner of box. Not sure if Juice also shipped washers for the block, but I used a few washers that I had. I know for me, the wait was hard for the RCS. Way worth it. First time riding in 15-20 mph wind and was going 25-33 mph. Crazy fun bike. Now my only problem is to stop buying extra parts / accessories, LOL

According to an email many of us received last week or the week before, the 19.2Ah batteries were scheduled to arrive in San Diego on 5/14. Has anyone here heard whether that has happened?

Also-
If folks from the second shipment of RCSs could post here when they get a notice their bike has shipped, including its configuration and the date they ordered it, we could all keep each other informed and make educated guesses as to when we might see our own. Thanks!

According to an email many of us received last week or the week before, the 19.2Ah batteries were scheduled to arrive in San Diego on 5/14. Has anyone here heard whether that has happened?

Also-
If folks from the second shipment of RCSs could post here when they get a notice their bike has shipped, including its configuration and the date they ordered it, we could all keep each other informed and make educated guesses as to when we might see our own. Thanks!
Great idea. Will do!

I am used to riding a lot. But there are a couple of huge differences in commuting with the CCS. First, I have quit finding little excuses not to ride on a given day (weather especially wind, busy and need to get home, etc.) I am sure things will come up occasionally going forward, but based on my first week, I plan to commute my 60 miles per day, everyday until the snow starts flying again.
Second, the commute is so much more pleasant due to the speed. The CCS cuts 30-40 minutes off my one way commute vs. the road bike. I used to use the train alot to assist my commute on the road bike. With the CCS there's no point in doing that.
It'll be interesting to see how many miles I rack up this year, my guess is I'll average between 1000 and 1200 miles per month. I'll keep you posted.

So I had a crazy turn of events the past few days. I was smack in the middle of the pack for the second batch of RCSs. A guy I've been chatting with online who received his RCS at the end of April had been keeping me updated on his bike. He had a bunch of small QC issues- stripped bottle cage bosses, improperly installed fender, among other things. Then he had a major motor/ controller malfunction. I learned over the weekend that he had finally gotten to speak with a real person after getting nothing but emails suggesting he try doing all of the things he had already tried before even contacting them more than a week ago. He was frustrated when I talked with him last Thursday. Finally on Friday of last week I decided to pull the plug. It didn't look like I'd be getting my bike any time soon. The Juiced website is vague regarding delivery (as most folks around here know), and the RCS page said the 2nd batch was due to start shipping in mid June.

When I had first started looking at ebikes, my dream bike was a Stromer ST2. On Friday, I got some good financial news at work. I started looking at ST2s again. I found a dealer with a white ST2 demo with less than 5 miles on it. He offered it to me for a spectacular price. I ordered it. It's shipping today.

Then, half an hour ago I got an email from Pilotdelivers.com (Juiced's delivery company) with a manifest for my RCS!

For 10 minutes I agonized over which to cancel.

In the end, I went with the Stromer. It was the bike I originally wanted, and the extra money I just got, coupled with the screaming deal on the Stromer sealed the deal. I have to say, though, that a huge factor was nervousness surrounding the RCS. I can deal with waiting as long as I'm kept informed. What I can't deal with is a company that is apparently stretched so thin that they can't respond quickly to issues with nearly-new bikes. What happens when I have a similar issue to my friend and there are a thousand more bikes out there? How can they service the bikes they can barely deliver while trying to deliver even more and shipping them with inadequate QC?

I really, really wish Juiced and its customers the very best. I hope these growing pains are just that. I think the innovative design and components are leagues above what other direct competitors are offering. But without a dealer support network and without delivering a first rate buying experience, they're going to make more and more people think twice about buying from them. I know they read this forum, and I hope they see this. The bikes are awesome. But with a big ticket item (this is a big ticket item for me) the service and commitment of the company are every bit as important. Answering direct questions with vague or patronizing platitudes like, "Don't worry, it'll be worth the wait", or "We want to make sure we're helping you in the right way", is not a remedy for a question like "Why can't I talk to someone about this particular problem I'm having?". Vague answers are not "helping in the right way". Responsive communication and prompt followthrough is the right way.

Sorry for the long, dramatic, preachy post. In the end I get a great bike, and someone else gets their RCS sooner than they would have otherwise. A win win.

Wear your helmet,

Chuck.

Last edited:
@Chuck E. Cheese

So if I remember your dates correct, on March 30th you ordered a Large brush aluminum RCS with 19.2aH battery.

And now you received a shipping notification in the last 24-48 hours.

And you are canceling that order?

Is that all correct?

Thanks!

@Chuck E. Cheese

So if I remember your dates correct, on March 30th you ordered a Large brush aluminum RCS with 19.2aH battery.

And now you received a shipping notification in the last 24-48 hours.

And you are canceling that order?

Is that all correct?

Thanks!
That is almost correct. I received the shipping notification today. I actually just received my refund statement a few minutes ago.

That is almost correct. I received the shipping notification today. I actually just received my refund statement a few minutes ago.
Pshh, at this point I would have paid you what you paid for the RCS just to get one and skip this waiting for 2 months just to PLACE my order. At least I have alternatives lined up now ... spent the last 2 hours creating a spreadsheet with similar bikes and listing their specs and prices. This analysis paralysis is driving me nuts !!

Back