Haibike Yamaha display wiring

Butty09

Hi, anybody happen to know the internal pcb connections from the controller to the Yamaha display? Managed to break mine off!
4 wires sticking out now, Red, Orange, Black and brown but no idea which goes where?
Anybody know?
Thanks

Attachments

• 8093C7E2-E651-42BC-92FF-6B3C7865D459.jpeg
    8093C7E2-E651-42BC-92FF-6B3C7865D459.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 1,213
Attached is the Yamaha service manual. The wiring diagram is on page 2-1. I hope it helps!

Attachments

• Yamaha PW Service Manual.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 2,420
Attached is the Yamaha service manual. The wiring diagram is on page 2-1. I hope it helps!
Thanks bud. Unfortunately does not show which wire goes to which solder joint on the pcb. I’d already seen the manual which doesn’t go into enough detail.
thanks though for helping. Appreciated.
ian.

Hi, anybody happen to know the internal pcb connections from the controller to the Yamaha display? Managed to break mine off!
4 wires sticking out now, Red, Orange, Black and brown but no idea which goes where?
Anybody know?
Thanks
Hi
Ihad exactly the same problem today, went over the handlebars and sheared the bracket off. Now staring at 4 wires wondering in what order to solder them.
I know this thread is quite old but I was wondering if you got the answer to the question?
Joe

Hi joe. No never got the answer. Haibike were unhelpful when I got in touch with them too. They said it was unrepairable. In the end I had to buy new display and new wiring loom unfortunately.
not the cheapest option but got it going.
most important that you get the correct display for that year or will not work.
got mine from Bikester. They were best price at time and delivery was fairly quick.
hope that helps mate.

Hi joe. No never got the answer. Haibike were unhelpful when I got in touch with them too. They said it was unrepairable. In the end I had to buy new display and new wiring loom unfortunately.
not the cheapest option but got it going.
most important that you get the correct display for that year or will not work.
got mine from Bikester. They were best price at time and delivery was fairly quick.
hope that helps mate.
Thanks a lot for getting back to me mate,
I’m going to have to ask is there any chance you could unscrew the back of your bracket and look at the colour codes for me?
I know its a long shot but you can’t blame me for asking?
If not no worries many thanks anyway,Joe

I did exactly the same thing (well my daughter did actually) - I hope this helps:

@RickL, thank you for a very helpful video. I have to replace the wiring, just as you did, simply because the mount for the button-controller broke, and the mount for the display is loose. I found out that you cannot just buy the mounts, you have to buy the whole mount-and-wiring unit.

Back