Haibike SDURO HardLife SL Video Review

Tara D.

This is a nicely balanced nimble Women's Hardtail ebike. The great thing about the battery is that it slides out the side vs lifting out which really looks like it works better with the frame. I really like that it has a 2 year comprehensive warranty and a 5 year warranty on the frame.

https://electricbikereview.com/haibik... The Haibike SDURO HardLife SL is the most affordable women's specific electric bike from Haibike, leverages the Yamaha mid-drive, features an upgraded LCD screen with USB charging port. Excellent weight distribution, battery and motor are mounted low and center, the top tube is angled down to lower stand over height, solid hydraulic disc brakes. Hydroformed Aluminum alloy frame and air suspension fork keep the bike light weight, quick release wheels, removable display and battery pack make it even lighter to transport. Oversized two pound battery charger, no bottle cage bosses (limited fender and rack mounting points), top speed is more dependent on the gear you're in.

Just got this for my wife today...to rainy to ride, but it was worth the trip to @Crazy Lenny Ebikes to check out a ridiculous selection! We went there expecting to get an evo street and ended up with this instead. Worth the day trip from Minneapolis!

Paul, thank you for the kind words!
We hope you can make it to one of our summer events.

Well, we went out for our second ride today. I didn't get a chance to try her bike yesterday, so we swapped for part of our ride. Wouldn't you know it, I absolutely LOVED riding this haibike. The yamaha motor is an awesome piece of machinery, very peppy after being so used to a long power curve from my easy motion bike. This might mean trouble for the old wallet.

I was gonna get my gf a street Ebike to ride with me, but I'm loving offroad so much I think I might get her one of those instead.

This bike would be well suited, could always swap the tires for something a little more street oriented too.

Moto X's very very nice!
P1000470_zps0tv9g4pk.jpg

Back