Haibike Full Seven 7.0 - Bosch CX - Rohloff 14 upgrade - FOX 34 forks - 500whr powerpack- $2950

Ravi Kempaiah

Region
Canada
City
Halifax
Some reached out to me and asked me if this bike is good for general trail riding. Unfortunately, they could not purchase it because the frame size did not fit.
But, I hope it helps someone in this EBR community.

I think this is FANTASTIC value. Just the components cost more than that. Rohloff + decent wheel upgrade itself is worth $1500. With the current setup, it can handle any kind of trail riding and offer a long service life.

1608251499319.png

1608251558144.png

1608251606414.png

4year old ebike ,Bosch gen. 3, class 1- maybe 1750-2450$ !

BETTER to just part it out and sell the components.

For those wondering, size is 18.5 in and local (Cape Coral, FL) sale only. Kinda important details. Otherwise, nice value.

4year old ebike ,Bosch gen. 3, class 1- maybe 1750-2450$ !

If it was not fitted with rohloff maybe. Still the bike itself is a good full suspension bike with high end components.

Moreover it was fitted a rohloff and set up nicely with jones loop bar. That is a lot of investment and makes the bike a great tourer.

Definitely a good deal for someone who would like to tour with it.

BETTER to just part it out and sell the components.
Come on man...

Last edited:
The old BH nitro clunker is worth may be $580 or at most $680?

I wrote the facts and you act childish. 12k miles here and zero issues . I just put the Schawlbe Ice spiker pro front-+rear @150$ /tire.
Anyway with time you'll see that i'm right.

Featuring a world class, world-wide capable Rohloff and the more superior Fox shock components, this is a killer deal for the buyer. Near 600 percent gearing range; I could see this as a cross-country touring bike set up properly; ie-racks and bags and a couple spare batteries.

I can simply appreciate anybody who bought this high end H-Bike and then set about with his local bike shop in equipping it with the best internal gear hub made. No more worries of replacing worn cassettes, broken deraileur hangers, etc. It's on a level with anything made right now by the top tier ebike manufacturers.

And at only 3000 some odd miles, it's not even broken in yet!

Why are some such Jerks . You basically trash a guys Sale Thread ? Tacky
You know how it is. Some ppl including institutions feel the need to inject the dark side like MSM has been doing for sometime now. I am at a point where it is just more unnecessary banter no one really cares about IMO.

You know how it is. Some ppl including institutions feel the need to inject the dark side like MSM has been doing for sometime now. I am at a point where it is just more unnecessary banter no one really cares about IMO.
what ever happened to contacting the seller privately to agree or dispute ? The whole problem is the PC Culture lacks respect for anyone . People who do this to others are teh first to cry when it happens to them . That's all > And I agree Bob You're right on

Back