Greetings from a Bulls rider

JukyD

Region
USA
I've been enjoying ebike riding for a few years now, but it's been saving my health and sanity during the pandemic. Figured it was time to join the forum. I recently upgraded from a 2016 Bulls Six50 EFS+2 to a brand new 2021 Bulls E-stream EVO AM4. What a sweet ride! Loving the quiet power of the Brose motor. I feel like a kid again.

Here's a pict of my EMTB. "Ride like the wind, Bullseye!"

jukyd_bulls_estream_am4.jpg

Last edited:
I've been enjoying ebike riding for a few years now, but it's been saving my health and sanity during the pandemic. Figured it was time to join the forum. I recently upgraded from a 2016 Bulls Six50 EFS+2 to a brand new 2021 Bulls E-stream EVO AM4. What a sweet ride! Loving the quiet power of the Brose motor. I feel like a kid again.
Welcome JukyD!
I too love my Brose motor even though it's not on a Bulls. One gets spoiled with how quiet and smooth it operates.
Wish I had a Bulls dealer within a reasonable distance from my house. Closest is around 7-8 hour drive. Would love to test ride some Bulls (the ebikes, not the cows. lol)
Please post some of your pics and adventures.

Last edited:
Welcome JukyD, thats a fine looking machine and the warranty with lifetime support makes it even better. We all wish you well and don’t forget to ride responsibly and safe. Good luck.

Back