Great support

Loghomer

I have 2 ecotric 20 inch fat tire folding bikes. After 3 weeks one of the batteries wouldn't take a charge. Voltage was at 25 volts for a 36 volt battery. After about 5 emails with the service dept, they sent me a new battery. I am completely satisfied. I actually havent even filled out the warrenty cards yet

3 weeks and you have a battery brick, and it took 5 emails to get help, and you are completely satisfied? Curious evaluation.

5 emails in 2 days yup
I was asking about the battery too? You are completely satisfied with that? I prefer to never have to contact the customer service department as I have not had to do since buying my first Haibike in Nov 2016.

Okay let's test this customer service. I contacted them today and sent them an email before I did that I chatted with them online. All they wanted was a video and my order number information. And the worst part of that was trying to encrypt a video small enough I can send it to them in chat. Hopefully I don't forget about commenting on this post and we will see if I can get it in 5 emails and 2 days of work :) and based off what the guy from customer service told me they believe it's the controller and they're willing to send me a new one hypothetically 8(

Good luck, i am very happy with my results
Thank you for the well wishes. They contacted me in less than 24 hours and are running me through generic troubleshooting. Basic things like do a hard reset on the system. But you got to stay optimistic on these things

Huh yah less than a week and 3 emails. Parts not here yet but that's covid for ya. I agree good people over there the services has been epic

Huh yah less than a week and 3 emails. Parts not here yet but that's covid for ya. I agree good people over there the services has been epic
Fixed my bike in less than a week. And the hardest part was fishing the wire through the bike frame. ( Videos online on how to fix things on there YouTube account) Good people they were happy to help.

Yeah I would consider your experience as a good one. Mine went well also. Took about 4 days for a reply to my email but after that, quick and easy. I can put up with a who bunch of 5 email transaction for the $800 the bike cost. Some of the issues at the customer service level on higher end bikes astounds me, to be honest.

My experience was good as well. They replaced my battery after it stopped working 90 days in. It took 1 email to notify them and 3 or 4 back and forth to get it replaced. I sent them a photo of the battery with the multimeter showing 0 amps. Good service. Too bad the cheap Chinese made batteries they come with have so many problems. Everything else on the bike has worked great for nearly 3 years now.

Back