Got locked out of my bike

DmAnTiC

I recently had purchased 2 new RIZE 2020 bikes for me and my girlfriend..and I was setting up the LCD secure lock and I completely forgotten my 4 digit code so now I can't ride or get into electric system...
CAN Anyone help me!!!! I can produce bill of sale; if that helps with anyone thinking that it stolen

Here's the dimension of Phaserunner

I think Phaserunner can be a bit overkill with 72V 96A max capacity.

Have you considered Baserunner? Obviously it's up to you though.
I want something other than the controller that came with the bike something that will give me a little bit more speed like top out at 55kmh before motor cuttspower to go anyfaster

I want something other than the controller that came with the bike something that will give me a little bit more speed like top out at 55kmh before motor cuttspower to go anyfaster
Something that will work with 48V13ah LGbattery

I had the same issue with my new bike

I emailed the support took 3 day to get an answer (from Friday to Tuesday end of day) they offered me to send the LCD back, they would re-flash it to reset the password for $30, no other information provided so I would have lost another day to get the return information etc. they also sugested I try 'many" password lol

For the time it take to flash a LCD I would expect a company to do it for free! since I am a new customer but anyway! they did offer a fix. I did not call them, I would had probably got a better service by calling.

Luckily I had entered only a few password, so wrote them and retried them, it turn out sometime you can easily exit without having the new password saved (it timeout before or at the same time you are entering the 4th digit) the password that was recorded was a password I had entered but taught I had changed but it didn't save the last password...

The instruction lack on the correct way to exit and save, it also do not mention that if you take too long entering the new password it will exit which is kinda unexpected...

Overall fairly happy with the bike, I would still buy since I find their component higher quality than many other brand for the price, the model I have is the mini, pretty fast, unlocked I can do easily 40KM

Good luck with your password reset!

I recently had purchased 2 new RIZE 2020 bikes for me and my girlfriend..and I was setting up the LCD secure lock and I completely forgotten my 4 digit code so now I can't ride or get into electric system...
CAN Anyone help me!!!! I can produce bill of sale; if that helps with anyone thinking that it stolen

yeah I don't think that would be achievable, going 52V will give you a little boost, but we're typically talking about 3km/h or so.

If you have the money, I think the best bet is 52V + GMAC + Phaserunner + Cycle Analyst.. also you might need Sempu torque sensor to make it work with GMAC.
[/QUOTE. Yeah I can believe that would brake me financial wise😂. But you wouldn't a ballpark number would u

Also do you know where I could buy hydraulic brake system without having to change or mess around with New brake levers and then brake inhibitor and new cable all that mess
Just want to uninstall + loosen cable than simply just swap systems.

If the cells are genuine there’s a 99.9% certainty they are appropriate versions. Very rare for a respected supplier to build with computer cells.

Back