Good Mid Drive Bike with Light Offroad

Observation Drive

I'm looking for a bike that is good in the city, mid-drive that can do 28MPH and also handle some light off road or trail riding, mainly dirt roads. Does anyone have suggestions for such a bike?

No mention of budget, but I love my Haibike XDURO Full Seven S RX. It has Schwalbe Big Street tires which work well and are quiet on pavement and good traction on dry trails.

Thanks, I'm looking in the $3-5,000 range. I'd like to get a pedelec, 28MPH bike. Rich C, the Habike you have looks sweet!

The Specialized Turbo Vado 5.0 and 6.0 look like great bikes, but not available yet. Not sure how well they'd be on light off road.

I'm looking for a bike that is good in the city, mid-drive that can do 28MPH and also handle some light off road or trail riding, mainly dirt roads. Does anyone have suggestions for such a bike?

I bought the Lacuba EVO 8, it's governed at 20MPH. The EVO 45 is the 28 mph versio. The tires are the same, they have some sort of Kevlar lining. I use my bike on dirt 75% of the time. It does well.
Loose sand with an my eBike has been my only source of concern.

Back