Garage stand for emtb

Lbrava

Region
USA
Hi, I just bought a ebay bike stand,
Its basically garbage I guess for 30 bucks what should you expect. My bike is an emtb 29" wheels & weighs about 53lbs. I'm looking for recommendations on a decent stand.
Thanks in advance

Are you looking for a work or storage solution?

For quick storage, I found the specialized killan stand surprisingly effective - it's essentially a better thought out version of what you posted.

I built a more solid wooden version for when I want to work on the bike . It started life as a " manual machine" before I realized they're a REALY bad way to teach the kids to manual....then I had a very therapeutic session with the saw making it compact...

I struggle away with a cr@ppy clamp on tripod monstrosity when I need to work on wheels / drive chain etc. One day I'll treat myself to a decent version....

Got bored one day and made one myself. I didn't feel like welding that day, so I soldered instead.

Attachments

• IMG_2436.jpeg
    IMG_2436.jpeg
    380.7 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_2045 (1).jpeg
    IMG_2045 (1).jpeg
    469.3 KB · Views: 248
Thanks guys, I'm just looking for a storage stand. The Killian stand looks good I was hoping to find something a bit cheaper there going for about 100 bucks. That copper stand looks good but seeing your maintenance stand holding up the bike is what I'm gonna try out & see if that will work out.

Back