FYI Juiced Bikes

There's a couple of good quips about ASSUMING. I'll leave that to you. "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"
Sometimes people post and are just plain FOS. I tire (spell checker fail) of the attacks and innuendo that n00bs plaster forums with. Buy an online bike and get what you paid for. Period.
This is getting a little crazy. buy online and "get what you pay for?" I don't think Thomas may understand that buying on the internet does not mean inferior. Im not sure where he learned this. In no way does Juiced suggest that buying from them means a lack of customer service. For any business that wants to be successful, online or brick and mortar, they will have to offer a product that the public wants and they will have to provide service that satisfies the customer or it simply wont succeed. This is why I think Thomas is using previous history on this forum to create a nexus with my post. He will never provide proof that buying on internet means inferior product OR inferior service because as stated a business needs to succeed. I would bet that Juiced nor any of the other online sellers will ever claim that their prices reflect less service. Please read my original post and tell me exactly where you think I was expecting something more than what it should be. Lastly he posts about ASSUMING and then ASSUMES Im female..."There's a couple of good quips about ASSUMING. I'll leave that to you. "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Last edited:
Deleted simply because I became aware it was a waste of time. Zero to expert in one purchase irritates the S%$! out of me. Plastering forums with issues that belong between buyers and sellers when 99% of the time we only get a portion of the story. I've watched it for decades. One of my favorite forums, modernvespa.com, where I'm a highly rated poster with more than 10 years of posts, calls me "resident grump". Why? Because I tire of the BS. And speak directly from my experience. Am I the smartest guy? HELL NO. But my honesty has carried me through a blessed life. END THREAD FOR ME.
he writes " Zero to expert in one purchase irritates the S%$! out of me " please show me which part of my post could suggest that I was an expert? "Plastering forums with issues that belong between buyers and sellers when 99% of the time we only get a portion of the story. " What are you talking about, this is the only forum I've posted in and most were inquiries seeking advice. Once again most of what you are posting seems to be nothing about what I posted and more about pushing an agenda. You may have your opinions and that's fine. It does seem there is something personal going on, but that is just my opinion based on your posts. Whatever the case, there is value in my criticism and there is value when I compliment. I did not post to attack, I posted to share an experience. Surely if I have positive things as well, then something must be true. In addition any company has the right to monitor these forums and respond accordingly. In fact social media can make a huge difference.

Back