Frey M600

There is also a new market segment of lightweight emtbs in the 17kg/37lb range, suitable for those with both strong legs and wallets.

37 lbs my goodness, but for 14k I couldn't carry enough Krytonite lock gear and firearms to protect it!

I have a Frey CC . It weighs 73 with battery as Frey claims. I love mountain biking with it, but I'm pushing its limits suspension wise and am considering an m600 for lighter weight and better suspension. Frey and Triton & (Adrenaline was it?) all claim the Frey M600 is 62 lb with the spec 14ah battery. I don't know why someone posted 80 lbs?? Nothing against that person but likely their scale is not accurate. How was it weighed?and what kind of scale? However I'm also asking if anybody else has weighed an m600? This has a smaller motor and is Frey's "light" bike.

Oh and yea - 45 lb e-mountain bikes are carbon fiber, have 85 nm of torque or less, small batteries and cost as much as a car. Come on man! Lol 😆

I have a Frey CC . It weighs 73 with battery as Frey claims. I love mountain biking with it, but I'm pushing its limits suspension wise and am considering an m600 for lighter weight and better suspension. Frey and Triton & (Adrenaline was it?) all claim the Frey M600 is 62 lb with the spec 14ah battery. I don't know why someone posted 80 lbs?? Nothing against that person but likely their scale is not accurate. How was it weighed?and what kind of scale? However I'm also asking if anybody else has weighed an m600? This has a smaller motor and is Frey's "light" bike.

Oh and yea - 45 lb e-mountain bikes are carbon fiber, have 85 nm of torque or less, small batteries and cost as much as a car. Come on man! Lol 😆
When you say mountain biking are you talking difficult single track? No? Then investing in some better forks and shock may get you where you want to go for a whole lot less money. IF you ARE into technical mountain biking then these heavy Chinese bikes won't work. Yeah, you can do it but it will be more work than fun. So you are back to your final sentence in your post. 🤔

Well thanks but i disagree generally with your statement. Yes i ride fast technical advanced stuff with my CC. Frankly when folks give me grief about "heavy chinese e bikes" i usual fly the f*ck past them and leave them speechless (yes i have talent) lol! I would be a bit happier with more travel in the rear and about 15 lbs less. An M600 fits that for a great price and similar weight compared to any other aluminum bike out there at any price that ive seen. Get a Lyrik upgrade thru Frey and maybe a wheelset at home and you're even lighter.

Back