Frey EX Is Finally Ready...

Cheers Reed I hope so too, I wish this rain would piss off, the weather in the UK is shocking at the minute but i will get out on it and give a review as soon as i can :cool:

its not here yet Taylor but one of the other lads who has been waiting just as long have arrived, i am still sat at home to hopefully see a UPS van pull up

1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg

They have finally arrived

they are on charge at the minute but i am back in work tomorrow FFS :mad:, i might not have time tonight to get out on it its already getting dark in the UK.

i will for sure be uploading some info on my first ride for the people interested ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿšดโ€โ™‚๏ธ

๐Ÿšดโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Mart, you get your battery?
Hi Taylor yep is finally arrived!!! Absolutely delighted! Its been a long time coming.... Think just over 7 month wait in total.

Due to work I haven't had a chance to really test it out yet but soon! Can't wait to really give it a good ride out! :D

I wish that was true but according to Frey all the railway shipments to Europe are currently suspended due to the pandemic until further notice.

I wish that was true but according to Frey all the railway shipments to Europe are currently suspended due to the pandemic until further notice.
Awesome looking colour that, you may get the chance to pay a bit extra to have it flown over, a couple of us did in the UK but we had to waiver the import tax which was an unknown $ยฃ at the time, the bike cam quick but the batteries took the piss and were 6 weeks after the bike arrived, hope you have better luck than we did.

Back