Frey Delivery Issues Moan

My bikes have been sitting 30 miles away in Ventura for two days now. Trying to get Fed ex to bring them the last distance is somewhat challenging. I’ve talked with them several times and all they say is they’re doing their best. I told them I’ll be happy to come take them off their hands but with Covid they don’t want anyone coming to them. it’s almost an even 5 months since I put in the order. Man this is aggravating.
‘Gary
Hey Acme, how long from order date to delivery did it take to receive your Freys? I ordered a CC in mid October. Just curious?

Ordered aug 17,2020 received bike complete with battery Dec 29, 2020.

I ordered June 27 and received December 23 to be fair they said the ship was damaged and that added an extra month because it had to go to Seattle for repairs before it could offload in Longbeach

I ordered June 27 and received December 23 to be fair they said the ship was damaged and that added an extra month because it had to go to Seattle for repairs before it could offload in Longbeach
Ok, so I got some waitin to do. On a side note, how pleased are you with your CC? Has it lived up to your expectations and is there anything you would have changed on your configuration?

Love it, I've changed the seat because I have an old butt, I'm going to change the chainring to 44T once my wrench arrives. I live in flatland Florida so I seem to always be looking for a higher gear.

I am returning to riding after a 20 yr hiatus so I am not the discerning discerning about these things. They are Great overall icicles. The suspension is not current mountain bike quality but I routinely ride trails and fire roads without any issues. My friend says it’s equivalent to a good set up from five years ago. I ordered the commuter style bars which are more comfortable for me because you don’t have all the weight on your hands. Although not the best for trails. What they call the SR comfort seat was not comfortable for me so I ordered a much more plush one. Super Moto tires seem to work fine for trails and the street. I ordered the shift sensor which works good. The headlight actually comes on automatically when you go into a dark area Overall I’m very happy with the bike. I have a wattwagons Hydra on order because I’ve discovered I really do like writing off road.

I am returning to riding after a 20 yr hiatus so I am not the discerning discerning about these things. They are Great overall icicles. The suspension is not current mountain bike quality but I routinely ride trails and fire roads without any issues. My friend says it’s equivalent to a good set up from five years ago. I ordered the commuter style bars which are more comfortable for me because you don’t have all the weight on your hands. Although not the best for trails. What they call the SR comfort seat was not comfortable for me so I ordered a much more plush one. Super Moto tires seem to work fine for trails and the street. I ordered the shift sensor which works good. The headlight actually comes on automatically when you go into a dark area Overall I’m very happy with the bike. I have a wattwagons Hydra on order because I’ve discovered I really do like writing off road.
Oh my, the commuter bars sound right up my alley. Not sure if I specified. I modified my 2 Sports with more of the "commuter bars" and they make a world of difference. I hesitate to ask Frey as I dont need any delays..

don’t think it will be a problem for them. Just different bar they have on the shelf

1611113457826.png

Back