Frey CC

So, last week I was told I would have to wait until they got back from holiday in March before they would ship my CC. I complained to Cecilia and I don't know if that had any affect, but last night I received this from Cecilia. "Your bike has been loaded, I will share the tracking number with you in a few days". I asked her if that meant it would get out of CN before the New Year and she replied "Yes". I am a happy camper now!
When did you order?

Upgrade the controller and you will see a big improvement in efficiency. Frey indicates the CC will will work well for riders 160 to 190 cm (approx. 5' 3" to 6' 3").
Been looking at getting this bike, and was told in an email:
"It is suitable for people between 1.50 and 1.80 meters tall to ride".
So I wonder which one it is, as I am 6'2" plus tall and need to know if the bike frame will look like a little kid bike for me:)
Also how do they do the payment? Pay part now and balance when bike ships?

Been looking at getting this bike, and was told in an email:
"It is suitable for people between 1.50 and 1.80 meters tall to ride".
So I wonder which one it is, as I am 6'2" plus tall and need to know if the bike frame will look like a little kid bike for me:)
Also how do they do the payment? Pay part now and balance when bike ships?
I can't tell you how the bike will feel, since I haven't received mine yet, but I can tell you that they will accept a 50% deposit and the balance when they are ready to ship.

Thanks for the info Rick and Tom.

I have been looking for a mid drive for awhile and the CC really grabbed my attention and I have been reading up on it the last couple of days.

No, it will not look like a little kids bike as it looks large and sturdy. My wife has a CC which I can ride and I am 1.92m.

You may need to play around with the setup a bit to find the optimal position for you.

Just received this. I will be asking for some help when the bike arrives. I am not very computer savvy. I requested throttle from zero to be programmed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210203-032107_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210203-032107_Outlook.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 248
Just received this. I will be asking for some help when the bike arrives. I am not very computer savvy. I requested throttle from zero to be programmed.
Sweet. I just got the same notification so we might be in same container...except I'm in Seattle and you're in Georgia, so tack on another 3 weeks.
Kidding!

Sept 17. Long time, I know. I just put it out of my mind for the duration. There was even a supply delay for Shimano drivetrain components. I'm glad it's on its way! I'm already adding aftermarket parts to my Amazon wish list, though. Hehe. This forum is a great resource for ideas.

I have an eggrider waiting for the bike. If possible I will make it dual front chainring. It will be a manual shift, but having a speed gear and a trail gear would be nice. I have a dual set up on my BBSHD. Easy to do at the price of the smaller gear. I have a 38T which is the smallest that will fit 130 BCD. Christini makes a 104 BCD adapter that will fit 32-50T.

Can anyone tell me what the charger plug is is it a DC 2.5 x 5.5.
thank you.
‘Gary

Sept 17. Long time, I know. I just put it out of my mind for the duration. There was even a supply delay for Shimano drivetrain components. I'm glad it's on its way! I'm already adding aftermarket parts to my Amazon wish list, though. Hehe. This forum is a great resource for ideas.
Share some your ideas for aftermarket parts please.

Got the emails today that my Frey CC is ready and I need to make my 2nd payment on Alibaba. Any clue how long of a wait I am in for once I make the payment to take delivery?

Attachments

• Frey CC.jpg
    Frey CC.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 190
Got the emails today that my Frey CC is ready and I need to make my 2nd payment on Alibaba. Any clue how long of a wait I am in for once I make the payment to take delivery?
We should start a pool. I'll take two months. :)

Last edited:
Back