FreeGo EV DK200 All Terrain Adventure Ebike

Solarcabin

Region
USA

Here is the All Terrain Adventure Ebike I just got. Too cold for long rides and trying to snow but I was able to take it out to the dunes and it rides very nice and handles like a trail bike and those fat tires handle the sand really well. You can find it on Ebay.

I just got this DK200 Adventure Ebike off Ebay and it is a 1200 watt motor with 48 Volt and 20Amp Hour battery class 3 Ebike designed for off road use but can be used on road depending on your state. It will do 28+ mph and climbs hills like they are nothing. You will have to look on Ebay to find this product because the listing changes frequently.

Made or sold by Freego and only available on Ebay for now. Freego has been making scooters and ebikes since 2009 and is a pretty big company. I will do a more in depth review when the weather warms up and I can test the range. It seems well made and rides very nice but only time will tell how it holds up so I will do follow up reviews.

The instructions they send are just pics and no actual instructions for assembling the ebike or how to operate it or use the display.

I will try to do more video guides with instructions as I review this ebike and it deserves much more attention than Freego gave it.

If you like the video I hope you will subscribe- thanks!

I got this Freego DK200 1200 Watt Adventure Ebike from Ebay and have been riding it a lot for the last few weeks and it has been my go to ebike for winter riding. I love the all terrain 20x4 fat tires and feel very safe even at 20+mph on snowy streets and trails. Ebike has good speed and is class 3 or unlimited if you want to set it higher. You can see in the vid I was doing 28+ and verified it with my GPS app. I have the amps set to 12amp and can be set higher to 20 amp for off road riding. Code to enter parameters is 2020.

Freego has been around and making scooters since 2009 and the ebike is well made with solid construction and they were very quick to help with a battery damaged in shipping and setting up the ebike for higher speeds which requires a code over ride. Ebike has hydraulic brakes, 180mm disks, single speed and basic front fork suspension. Motorcycle grade foam seat is comfortable. Integrated bright headlight and tail light. 48 volt 20 Ah battery for long range and power.

I like the torque and power and I have an AOSOM trailer and sled I pull with the ebike and can haul my adventure dog Tazaroo no problem. I have not done a long range test yet but from my calculations I should get 30 miles on PAS5 and farther with lower PAS setting. Enough for me to do supply runs to town and back on a full charge.

It is not the most comfortable bike for long distance because the lower handle bars makes you lean forward but you need that for more control for trail riding so it is a compromise.

I will be doing more reviews of this ebike but hopefully that helps anyone considering these ebikes.

Ebike is available on Ebay and I am not associated with the company: www.FreegoUSA.com

Last edited:
Back