Frames, Frames, where art thou?

Sorry .. we just finished the prototype Helios. yay.

1. We received few of the Hydra frame boxes this week. Mostly front parts. With the painter to get sanded down.
2. Rears (same shipment) coming this week. Will be dropped off at painters.
3. We have ordered the paints from Cerakote. They will be here later in the week.

Just getting all parts lined up. If there were changes / upgrades requested, we will send out invoices for that delta by this week.

Sorry, I was wondering if I should have received an email confirming the build specifics. I have not and am a little anxious.

Sorry, I was wondering if I should have received an email confirming the build specifics. I have not and am a little anxious.
I have the same question. I have added few new options since the original order and a confirmation of the latest build would be useful. Thank you Pushkar.

biruja, When did you place your order? I ordered on or about Nov. 18 of 2020 and I 'think' I get in on this coming batch. Like by the skin of my teeth. 🙏

Sorry. I sent the batch that we we were able to confirm in this shipment. We have a few extras.
I’ll send emails once I confirm how many we can do in this batch.
Hey Pushkar, I want to pick my bike up at the depot. Probably San Antonio, TX. Can you accommodate that? I live so far out in the sticks that freight companies can't find me. :confused:

Don't know what LTL company you use but I had great service from SAIA on my other bike.

Hey Pushkar, I want to pick my bike up at the depot. Probably San Antonio, TX. Can you accommodate that? I live so far out in the sticks that freight companies can't find me. :confused:

Don't know what LTL company you use but I had great service from SAIA on my other bike.
Yup. We can do a pickup at a depot/ station. I’ll start reaching out as we get the stuff assembled.

55930926.jpg

I hope that song is now stuck in your head....
-BB

Yup. We can do a pickup at a depot/ station. I’ll start reaching out as we get the stuff assembled.
Hey since you're hanging out today Pushkar, My color choice. It's one that two or three people wanted from day one but its not on your site's list of colors. Midnight Bronze H-294. Is this doable?

biruja, When did you place your order? I ordered on or about Nov. 18 of 2020 and I 'think' I get in on this coming batch. Like by the skin of my teeth. 🙏
I’m in the same boat as I ordered on Nov 18th.

I asked the following questions in another thread but it wasn’t answered:

@pushkar - how does your build process work? Do all the frames get sent to the paint shop and then the build process begins once they return? Are bikes built based on order number or does parts availability/build config play a big role? Are March deliveries realistic for early builds?

I’m in the same boat as I ordered on Nov 18th.

I asked the following questions in another thread but it wasn’t answered:

@pushkar - how does your build process work? Do all the frames get sent to the paint shop and then the build process begins once they return? Are bikes built based on order number or does parts availability/build config play a big role? Are March deliveries realistic for early builds?
1. yes all frames get sent to the paint shop. We build them as they are coming out. Some may get done early (e.g. if there are multiple black colors, we will batch them).
2. We have all parts.
3. Looking at where we are, I am sure we can get a couple out towards the end of march - but will be very tight to get everything out.

Yea. Pushkar always comes through. We have to give him a lot of credit. Everyone in this industry is posting delay upon delay but he managed to pull this off. Great Job my friend 👏👏

Back