Frame Bags for Battery and Wire Management.

I am looking for a frame bag for concealing a 52v 17.5ah Hailong battery. Are there any bags like that with the bottom cut out to make room for the battery mount?

I have a nylon canvas plumber's tool bag on the rack of one of my bikes. These tool bags come in many shapes and sizes. Just measure and cut to accommodate the mount. I melted holes in mine for mounting it so it would not fray. The one in this photo is leather.
1630342328428.jpeg

Thanks for the friendly comments. I'm in Auckland, NZ. Just over the horizon from GB across the Pacific from you. Yes saddle is black Brooks B17. Hub is 8 speed Alfine. Trigger shift. And Gates Belt. With the front hub, and belt and IHG, we travel totally silently. Even coasting. That was always the aim - silent with minimum maintenance. When I fit the BB torque sensor, I'm changing the front cog to 46 - down from 50 - and rear to 26 up from 24 with 118 tooth belt to give better ratio in lower gears. Front tyre is Schwabe Marathon - I had the whole front wheel built by Grin and they also supplied the tyres - but I forgot to order the tube so bought that locally. The rear tyre is original Snake skin - totally smooth but tough. I'll change that to Schwabe when I do the torque sensor. The smooth tyre was a surprise when I bought the bike - second hand - but has been very good on dry road. Not much fun on wet dirt. Next time, I'll go with a smaller direct drive motor and built wheel myself but being first time, I just wanted to get going. The extra freight on the whole wheel was substantial but one off.

Back