Forks

Granite

Region
USA
Looking for an explanation of different forks that come on high end fat tire bikes. Like quiet cat inverted air
Frey inverted air but different
Cyrusher triple clamp inverted air
Nireeka spring and oil damped
Where can I find this?

Frey inverted air but different
Cyrusher triple clamp inverted air
Nireeka spring and oil damped
These are low end cheap forks. Even do not try understanding differences.
What if I told you a classy MTB suspension fork alone cost US$1,000 or more? There you can study the differences between Fox, RockShox, Manitu and other forks.

These are low end cheap forks. Even do not try understanding differences.
What if I told you a classy MTB suspension fork alone cost US$1,000 or more? There you can study the differences between Fox, RockShox, Manitu and other forks.
Coming from a district 37 desert racing background I know some about motorcycle cycle suspension and years s go I built my Gt lts using a manitou triple clamp fork. I remember white Bros inverted fork designs coming out for motorcycles but. I know nothing about. Bicycle forks what makes a wren fork upside down fork a poor choice ? why air other than weight? What do you know about 26er fat tire fork?

What do you know about 26er fat tire fork?
I'm simply not interested in e-bikes that cost same as a decent MTB suspension fork. What do you expect from the $100 crap? Why even discuss it?

Air forks bring three benefits:
  • More lightweight than the steel coil ones
  • Can be adjusted to the rider's body weight
  • Have plethora of tuning options.
Not the ones you find in cheapo fat tire e-bikes.

It is the same if you were trying to discuss the upright e-scooter suspension.

I am looking at 5000 $ bikes, Frey Quiet Kat ( ibex), Biktix Juggernaught fs3, Cyrusher Nitro . I don't expect to get 100 crap forks on these ebikes but I am having trouble getting any significant details the suspension

I am looking at 5000 $ bikes, Frey Quiet Kat ( ibex), Biktix Juggernaught fs3, Cyrusher Nitro . I don't expect to get 100 crap forks on these ebikes but I am having trouble getting any significant details the suspension
the problem is these bikes dont use standard components and I bet the companies may change them as they are available. Cyrusher Nitro is more of a regular bike but it does not even have much of a list of components.

Frey uses Rock Shox on their ebikes. Easy to use google to look up reviews and stats of the forks.

Back