Folding latch keeps unlocking

kentot

So i just got my bike and every time im riding the folding latch on the frame keeps unlatching. When i come to a complete stop and try opening its tight and secure as it should be But for some odd reason when i start riding it completely unlatches and does not feel safe. I could be going 5mph at suddenly unhooks!! What could it be??? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks everyone!

So i just got my bike and every time im riding the folding latch on the frame keeps unlatching. When i come to a complete stop and try opening its tight and secure as it should be But for some odd reason when i start riding it completely unlatches and does not feel safe. I could be going 5mph at suddenly unhooks!! What could it be??? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks everyone!
It’s adjustable and needs to be tightened. There’s a little screw on the inside of the latch that can be tightened a little and you’ll be good to go.

It’s adjustable and needs to be tightened. There’s a little screw on the inside of the latch that can be tightened a little and you’ll be good to go.
Thank you for responding it... i will tighten in it as soon as i can find an allan wrench long enough to reach

I had same problem but this works

I had same problem but this works
yes... i did this and no more problems👍

Back