Flash sale at Watt Wagons - bikes ready to go out the door - scramble for the limited parts

Audiotom

I received a very perplexing email about bike availability

Parts free for alll etc..

How does this line up with those who paid for a bike over a year ago and would like to be given access to pay for a further uipgrade in premium parts

thank you

1. These are frames and components that we have Exess of.
2. Some combinations are very unique and can’t really change them (eg SA 3 speed, on a Crosstour frame , with belt drive and 27.5*3 tires). those are very specific builds and we only have very very limited availability for those (like 3-4 bikes total).

We have some downtime at the moment due to painting being behind so we built stuff we had.

thank you for clarification Pushkar

The flyer sounded like you had ready to ship bikes on the full range of models

Get it while it’s hot! A 2300W Hydra up for grabs!

Cuz, thanks for posting this. Might fit my wife who has been out of a Pedego bike going on two months.

Do you mind telling me if you have the Med Hydra frame? If it clears your sensitive parts and what length from....NEVERMIND! :)

My wife loves the color and all but thinks it would be too tall for her 5'5" frame AND she definitely wants a lighter bike. Her Pedego Ridge Rider is 55lbs if I recall. (I'm going to have an anolog MTB fitted with mid drive and modest battery - hopefully with a WW controler by end of year.)

Cuz, thanks for posting this. Might fit my wife who has been out of a Pedego bike going on two months.

Do you mind telling me if you have the Med Hydra frame? If it clears your sensitive parts and what length from....NEVERMIND! :)

My wife loves the color and all but thinks it would be too tall for her 5'5" frame AND she definitely wants a lighter bike. Her Pedego Ridge Rider is 55lbs if I recall. (I'm going to have an anolog MTB fitted with mid drive and modest battery - hopefully with a WW controler by end of year.)
I was very tempted until I saw it was a medium and not a large. My next WW bike will be a road bike as I already have the Hydra for my MTB.

By the way anyone who thinks Pushkar only misses answering tough communication, I asked him a day or more ago, what bikes do you have ready to ship now? Crickets.

No worries. :)

But @pushkar , do you have any large FS coming together and ready to ship soon?

Thanks again Cuz Vinny. That is a beautiful bike too.

Edit: If it was a titanium frame possibly you have an ExLG that is FS???

I have the medium and a large and I can ride either. I am 6’2” but only a 32 inch inseam.

Acme....you're alive! :)

It sounds like you were pushing at the boundaries pretty hard the other day. Hope you're feeling much better.

Thank you Merle,
it’s has been a strange week. Lots of unexpected aches and pains. I think the lesson here is I’m not getting any younger. Taking your body to extreme dehydration put stress and whole body. I have rescued 4 people in my life, (3 different events) when I was in my prime surfing and one river rescue. These we’re mostly exhausting experiences because in general I was putting myself in the impact zone trying to keep the person calm until there was a lull and swim them in or out depending on where we we were in the lineup. Every time I got out of the water unscathed and was ready to go back the next day. This was entirely different. The rush lasted for 2 days until I crashed. I started loading electrolytes on Tuesday and started to recover but it really took until Thursday before I was on the mend.
im never going to repeat this.

Good to think of it that way. Heat exhaustion comes before heat stroke which comes before death as I understand it. But, from reading and from experience, heat exhaustion makes you far more susceptible to having it happen again at far lower thresholds. (Even years out.)

Okay, Hydra updates from the cooler part of the day. :)

Back