FIXED: How do you add rider power to Garmin on Specialized Creo SL?

From a very different perspective, I remove everything that is not needed from my bikes including the gee wiz items. I do not even display speed or odometer because I have removed the speed limiters and can seamlessly dip into peak torque and power without someone else's computer management messing with my ride. Anyone impressed by my power meter readings is not someone I would care to impress. Less is so much more.

there’s a more extensive discussion (inconclusive) on the creo group on facebook in which some say it aligns with their other bikes and quite a few say it’s 10-15% high…
Today I had some time and did a fairly involved analysis of my ride data. I now believe my Creo power meter is the same as my Roubaix. I actually don’t think it reads high.

Today I had some time and did a fairly involved analysis of my ride data. I now believe my Creo power meter is the same as my Roubaix. I actually don’t think it reads high.

i tend to agree. i rode a fancy trainer a few weeks ago for a bike fitting, and the measured power at the wheel was very similar to what i see in mission control. i also ride the bike without assist on flats all the time, and the readings are pretty close to what bike calculators say.

i’m not sure it’s quite as reliable when the assist is turned on, although that could just be the motor enabling a higher cadence than could otherwise be sustained.

Back