First time buyer looking for opinions

RedVelvet

Region
Canada
Hi so I've narrowed it down to ET Cycle F1000 and Igo Royal Bike, both 20"x4" and folding. There's not a lot of reviews and videos on these bikes so I'm hoping to get some thoughts and opinions

Both are available locally and offering loyalty incentives (in store credit when purchasing ebike, 10% off accessory, & free tune ups)

Both being available local is a huge plus. How long has the shop sold these models for? Have you met and talked to any of the owners of each brand? My local Pedego dealer does organized rides so if you want to get acquainted with the brand you just go on one of the rides. My old E-Lux dealer didn't do group rides but you see a bunch of them at the oceanfront in the wild near the shop.

Both being available local is a huge plus. How long has the shop sold these models for? Have you met and talked to any of the owners of each brand? My local Pedego dealer does organized rides so if you want to get acquainted with the brand you just go on one of the rides. My old E-Lux dealer didn't do group rides but you see a bunch of them at the oceanfront in the wild near the shop.
I don't know how long but I'm going back again to test drive because last time I went it was raining. I met with the sales person, he didn't pressure me into buying anything and was encourage to check out other bike shops so now I'm more incline to buy locally instead of online.

Both are available locally and offering loyalty incentives (in store credit when purchasing ebike, 10% off accessory, & free tune ups)

May I know which part of Canada you're in?
There are some provincial rebates that may apply as well

Hi so I've narrowed it down to ET Cycle F1000 and Igo Royal Bike, both 20"x4" and folding. There's not a lot of reviews and videos on these bikes so I'm hoping to get some thoughts and opinions

Are you only able to buy a Canadian bike?

Are you only able to buy a Canadian bike?
To be honest those aren't my first choice, I really wanted to get Ariel Rider but they don't ship to Canada. And I prefer if I can get it locally so I can try it out and get a feel for it since I'm short

Edit: changed Aerial to Ariel

But Ariel Rider doesn't offer a folder, and both of your choices are now folding bikes. If you want speed and folding get a Lectric XP. No local support should something go wrong but its price point cant be beat.

Lectric is a good choice to get get your ebike feet wet. I found their customer service to be fine and our modded out XP is still crankin. In fact, I took it out for a spin on Saturday...

Back