First impressions - Juggernaut Ultra

Really Nice ebike. Roshan has delivered for sure. I am digging the Ultra Max drive, 30a controller and 1000 watts of power. Not crazy about the Mozo forks but they are adequate. First thing I would do is replace those high-resistance Kenda Juggernauts. You will get better all-around performance with a decent set of tires.

I have the Kenda’s on my bike they are loud but I ran them at 25 psi today and I seemed to get way better mileage out of my battery . But wondering what tire would be better . I want to get something that would be maybe quieter on the road but still work on dry trails and dirt roads . Would love recommendations about tires . Thanks

I have the Kenda’s on my bike they are loud but I ran them at 25 psi today and I seemed to get way better mileage out of my battery . But wondering what tire would be better . I want to get something that would be maybe quieter on the road but still work on dry trails and dirt roads . Would love recommendations about tires . Thanks
https://www.bicyclerollingresistance.com/fat-bike-reviews/kenda-juggernaut-pro-2016

Unfortuantely, good fat tires can be price. I like the Mission Vee tires for budget conscious people or if you want really good tires and don't care about price the Maxxis Mammoths are good https://www.amazon.com/Maxxis-Mammo...qid=1508118207&sr=8-2&keywords=maxxis+mammoth

I have 45nrth husker dus on my non electric fat bike and they are excellent, low rolling while also decent tread.

My Ultra, that I've named Bessie, has arrived. Hope to have it on the road tomorrow. Rainy here today but clear the rest of the week!!!!!!!

Did you or anyone else have a problem threading the bolt for the fender brace into the bottom of the shock ?

Did you or anyone else have a problem threading the bolt for the fender brace into the bottom of the shock ?

Did the threaded holes in the shock have paint in them? if they were not masked this would be the likely culprit.

Other than that , the bike seems really good. Total novice to E-bikes but it's a lot of fun. Great in town with bad city streets.

Yes, that was confusing. The two bolts have different heads - one is a hex wrench head while the other is a standard mm bolt. You have to turn the bike over to really see it well.

Yes, that was confusing. The two bolts have different heads - one is a hex wrench head while the other is a standard mm bolt. You have to turn the bike over to really see it well.

The one on the hex head side won't thread at all.It must have come loose inside the tube. No big deal, we'll fix it.

Has anyone changed programming to have nine levels of assist ? Is nine the same as five on the factory settings or is there more power available ?

Has anyone changed programming to have nine levels of assist ? Is nine the same as five on the factory settings or is there more power available ?
The power is the same, just smaller increments. Double tap the power button and go into settings. Use the +, - buttons as up and down arrow to navigate.

Assembly was going well until I tried to put on the front fender. Literally have no idea how to do it. The bolt on the screw will not tighten at all. It gets stuck after a few turns. And I cannot figure out where to screw the side brackets onto the fork.

Assembly was going well until I tried to put on the front fender. Literally have no idea how to do it. The bolt on the screw will not tighten at all. It gets stuck after a few turns. And I cannot figure out where to screw the side brackets onto the fork.
There are two bolts under the fork, you'll need to take those off, insert the support arms then fasten the bolts.

My guess is that the front fender side brackets screw into the bottom of the fork. But as you can see, the screw on the right can be screwed off but the screw on the left is "not there" or pushed down into the fork. Here is a picture of the underside of the fork.

Attachments

• IMG_1267.JPG
    IMG_1267.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 576
My guess is that the front fender side brackets screw into the bottom of the fork. But as you can see, the screw on the right can be screwed off but the screw on the left is "not there" or pushed down into the fork. Here is a picture of the underside of the fork.

Could you send us a side profile picture? That bolt usually needs a wrench not Allen

Could you send us a side profile picture? That bolt usually needs a wrench not Allen

The one on the right uses allen. Here is a side picture of the one on the left. And of course the right and left is when looking down on the fork with bike upside down.

Attachments

• IMG_1269.JPG
    IMG_1269.JPG
    957.7 KB · Views: 548
Back