First ebike

Just wanted to post an update that I purchased the Como 4.0 on Monday. I was pretty set on the Vado 4.0 but wanted a more relaxed riding position. My arms aren't long enough to be in a relaxed riding position, not enough reach. It wasn't really bad but enough that I wanted to look at other models. So then I did a test ride of the Como and knew right away that was the bike for me. Has the speed I was looking for, little wider tires so doesn't keep the speed like the Vado does but I'm okay with that.

Had the bike for a couple days now and still really happy with it. I know it wasn't in my initial price range, but I really only wanted to buy one bike so figured I'd get exactly what I wanted right away. Also bought it from a local store and they were great throughout the entire process. I definitely have confidence that if anything goes wrong they'll be there to help out. It's a nice comforting feeling to have. Thanks to everyone here for the help, this is a really solid community with a lot of positive vibes. Next up is accessories, been stalking a lot of other threads where others are posting suggestions which has been really helpful as well. Thanks again, I'll definitely be sticking around!

CONGRATULATIONS! That is a beauty. I am so greedy. Now I want one of those too. You've made an excellent, quality choice. have fun riding.

I remember winning my first biking competition at age 10. That feeling has never left me and I notice that I always make sincere, kind connections whenever I am buying, repairing, and/or talking bikes. Stay connected. I hope this Covid19 thing makes people consider biking more. I no longer live in big cities, but when I did, nothing beat zipping around on a bike. You've got good speed now. Specialized ROCKS!

Best,
Prof T

Back