Firmware update 3.4.1.4

Ravi Kempaiah

Region
Canada
City
Halifax
Please take it to the dealer and get the bike updated to the new firmware. Also, have them calibrate the torque sensor.
The new update works best when you you calibrate the TMM 4 sensor.

Please take it to the dealer and get the bike updated to the new firmware. Also, have them calibrate the torque sensor.
The new update works best when you you calibrate the TMM 4 sensor.

Thank you Ravi...that info doesn't appear any place but on their website from what I can tell and it is a good tip...

I feel like I've stepped into the middle of a conversation. Who are you talking to? Did I somehow miss a previous message in this thread? What model bikes does this affect? Thanks for posting though. I appreciate the notices.

Another forum member was having some difficulty with his torque sensor and both Ravi and myself responded to his post. It seems as though the "thread" may have gotten messed up some how...understand your feeling of stepping into the middle of a conversation, but its all good.

I feel like I've stepped into the middle of a conversation. Who are you talking to? Did I somehow miss a previous message in this thread? What model bikes does this affect? Thanks for posting though. I appreciate the notices.

Typing from my phone.
Applies to any ST1-x, ST2 or ST2-S owner. The update could be pushed via the portal.

Back