Finally ordered my Ebike today

To clear up any confusion, I was joking when I said I ride w/ the motor off 99% of the time. I turn it off on occasion just to remind myself what it USED to be like. We have a half a mile fairly steep hill to climb at the end of our regular MUP ride and the last time we rode it my wife commented that she remembered the hill being much steeper when we rode our acoustics.. I told her to turn her motor off :)

I think I'm also younger than you. Even this week with the mileage I've ridden, I don't think I match your totals. You must be one of the highest mileage riders on this forum. I live in Burnaby so we should try to meet up for a ride sometime. I notice from the pictures thread there are a number of us from the lower mainland on this forum.
Do you have a road bike or can it handle trails too?

I have a Cervelo RS and I ride it on gravel like the Central Valley Greenway, but if we meet up I'll ride my Juiced CCS so as not to slow you down.

My plan is to use the Voltbike to travel to work mainly as I can park it inside. The acoustic bike will still be used for shopping errands and whenever I need to leave my bike alone. Lot's of trails to explore with electric when I know I won't be leaving it alone. Unfortunately lots of bike thefts in my small town

I think I'm also younger than you. Even this week with the mileage I've ridden, I don't think I match your totals. You must be one of the highest mileage riders on this forum. I live in Burnaby so we should try to meet up for a ride sometime. I notice from the pictures thread there are a number of us from the lower mainland on this forum.
North or South Burnaby?

My bike is still not here. I find it a bit misleading on Voltbikes part to still advertise a 7-8 wait on orders. When I called on day 9 they told me they sent an email saying due to high demand it was currently a 10-14 wait now. I can live with that but update your website to reflect that. Starting to wonder if it will even arrive this week as the order still says processing. It is a 3 day truck ride from B.C. to Ontario

My bike is still not here. I find it a bit misleading on Voltbikes part to still advertise a 7-8 wait on orders. When I called on day 9 they told me they sent an email saying due to high demand it was currently a 10-14 wait now. I can live with that but update your website to reflect that. Starting to wonder if it will even arrive this week as the order still says processing. It is a 3 day truck ride from B.C. to Ontario
Sorry to hear about the delay . I see many voltbikes in my travels around here but that does you no good. Can you cancel your order? After all time is of the essence in any transaction and the summer is winding down. If so you could buy from stock at your lbs?

LBS carries no ebikes. I live in a town of 8,000. Starting to think I should have ordered from Amego in Toronto. Only thing was they were only taking pre orders for a similar model to the one I ordered from Voltbike.

LBS carries no ebikes. I live in a town of 8,000. Starting to think I should have ordered from Amego in Toronto. Only thing was they were only taking pre orders for a similar model to the one I ordered from Voltbike.
I would maybe cancel and choose from Amegos instore stock ( the Infinite has similar specs to the Bravo) and have them ship it out tomorrow because I am impatient. But If you can wait I am sure you will like the Voltbike.

Last edited:
I would maybe cancel and choose from Amegos instore stock ( the Infinite has similar specs to the Bravo) and have them ship it out tomorrow because I am impatient. But If you can wait I am sure you will like the Voltbike.

The Infinite was actually on my short list but was out of stock when I ordered my Bravo. Just hoping it shows up by the end of this week.

Bike is still not here. Really disappointed with Voltbikes customer service. Won't be recommending them to anyone at this point. Going to try to cancel the order on Monday...

Sorry to hear that, really sucks.

They must have gotten much busier. I had a friend who was interested in a volt bike and we went to their office and at the the you could buy right on the spot.

@erider_61 considering you carefully researched this purchase for 10 months, I'd suggest waiting another week or two or three. You obviously are blessed with patience to some degree. Good luck and sorry for your disappointment. Even anticipation of 6-7 day shipment of an in-stock bike can be tough. Remember when you were a kid anticipating a birthday or Christmas gift? It was difficult then too. Good luck!

Back