Finally got my Lmt'd but what's this part?

cmc128

Received my Lmt'd yesterday. Had it delivered to the local FedEx office so they could document any problems. Box wasn't too bad, one upper corner had been taped up; one strap was missing but there was a lot of rattling coming from the box. The lady didn't like that I opened the box in her store but I wanted her to write down any problems. There was no structural damage but a lot of broken cable ties and parts laying loose in the box. The quick disconnect was laying in the bottom of the box.
The local REI (local being 45 miles away) is going to assemble the bike for me tomorrow. Mechanic said it would be $75 plus my 10% discount for membership. He said he had never seen a Ride1up before but didn't think he would have any problems. We'll see.
I do have one question for the group. There were two parts that I've never heard mentioned in any post, nor were they in the assembly video. They are some type of clamp and they were laying in the box. If any one knows what they are and where they go, let me know. Thanks.
Image may contain: indoor
No photo description available.
Image may contain: indoor

These brackets are for the reflectors I think. There were two small boxes in mine. One with the charger and the other with a few of these small parts.

Correct, those are the reflectors (1 red, 1 white) clamps that come inside a small cardboard box.

I didn't get reflectors and I only had one small box that had the charger. I wonder what else I'm missing?

I was missing the crank bolt cover for the right crank arm but Ride1up is sending me a set of crank bolts and covers.

I didn't have pedals nor reflectors when I opened the box. But the lady from the FedEx office called this morning and said one of their drivers brought in a set of pedals and a white reflector. So it looks like the only thing I'm missing is a red reflector.

CMC128
So how has your new addition treating you. I got my Fed Ex tracking # today. Expecting about a week to SW Florida

Back