Fat Tire Fenders anyone ??

206bionx

Very interested in some of the fat tire ebikes out there for commuting , particularly the Sumo since its on sale . The shop here in Seattle say they could outfit it with some small post mount and velcro ones . I've used these on my current bike but they dont do much here in rainy town . Any tried and true suggestions/ manufacturers / links ?? Dont want to be stuck with a great deal that ends up costing a grip to make commuter worthy

For temp attachment fenders the Portland design works mud shovels would be the ticket. Otherwise you can get some semi custom ones from a few places but you'll get up over a hundred bucks going that route pretty quickly!

Contact Wendy Xie at Passion ebike.. she sells a lot of Fat bike fenders to Sondors owners, and they have their own eBikes as well.

She is on FB.. Not sure of the best way to order from her ...But her prices are hard to beat.

I actually use Grand M.O.M. and Grand D.A.D. fenders on my fatty. Cheap and super easy install and work fairly well.

Contact Wendy Xie at Passion ebike.. she sells a lot of Fat bike fenders to Sondors owners, and they have their own eBikes as well.

She is on FB.. Not sure of the best way to order from her ...But her prices are hard to beat.
she does have some really nice full coverage fenders . just like Big O but probably lots cheaper. Thanks Joe

Back