Fat Bike fork

Trickster

So I am asking, any recommendations that don’t break the bank. Entry level Ebike Voltbike Yukon 750 with a 26x4” and hydraulic disk brakes. The current RST Guide/Mozo Fatman are pretty heavy/basic forks. Something under $400-500 is what I am after.
Thanks

I believe there is only one fork that fits your parameters: the RST Renegade. The caveat is that it is a thru-axle design, as all upgrades would be. So you would have to have your wheel rebuilt with a thru-axle hub.

Thanks for the quick reply. A quick search on that fork, and it’s about $600 CDN, plus a wheel job and it’s out of
what I want to spend on this bike. Hard to believe that’s the only choice?

So I am asking, any recommendations that don’t break the bank. Entry level Ebike Voltbike Yukon 750 with a 26x4” and hydraulic disk brakes. The current RST Guide/Mozo Fatman are pretty heavy/basic forks. Something under $400-500 is what I am after.
Thanks
Check out Bolton bikes air fork, Not expensive, comes with a one-year warranty

Thanks all. Having had Rokshox and Marzocchi on my Mtb’s, it is quite the difference coming down to the bottom of the ladder.😳
But, you get what you pay for. I will look a little bit more on Aliexpress. Thanks for those links too.
Cheers

I swapped out my Mozo for a rigid and saved 5 lbs and have much better steering.

Back