FASTROAD E+ EX PRO - 375Wh Battery?

I see this bike has just been posted on Giant's Canadian website. At $4k Cdn. I think the bike represents reasonable value.

this is interesting... it looks like the replacement battery for the 2020 downtube battery is available at 500wh... yet, they only include the 375wh for all Giant 2020 downtube design ebikes...

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

this is interesting... it looks like the replacement battery for the 2020 downtube battery is available at 500wh... yet, they only include the 375wh for all Giant 2020 downtube design ebikes...

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)
Very interesting, but they don't list the 2020 Road E+ or FastRoad as being compatible, which are the models I'm interested in.

If compatible, then I wonder if they would allow you to pay an upcharge to get the 500 wh battery and give them back the 375 wh battery. The battery isn't cheap, but given the Giant is cheaper than the competition I might go for it. But if you have to buy the battery separately then the value proposition changes.

Nice find!

I have a giant fastroad e plus 2 2020 it came 25km cutout then it was impossible to pedal like a tank.So I moved the magnet on the crank! No more cut out it just keeps going so much safer being able to ride along with city traffic than to have cars trucks and lunatics whizzing just by you.Next the ride was harsh it came with 32mm tubed tyres and poor rims so changed the rim to swiss and put perrelli gravel H 40mm tubless on the front and same but 45mm on the back what a difference smooth ride fantastic grip dry and wet then finally put the magnet back on the rim and a speedbox in the motor now its perfect its light it rides naturally ,smooth and fast for me safer than the 25km limit imposed on me what a joke people can run that fast cars can go 350kph motor bikes 350kph how many people die each year in car crashes...you get an accident on an ebike and it all over the news.If people knew how good an unrestricted ebike was in the city alot more cars would be off the roads guess less revenue from speed cameras or oil company's might have something to do with it.As for the 375 battery it gets me to work and back home 12 km each way no problem

Back