Fantastic experience with Stromer support!

NeuroNP

As if I couldn't love this bike more...

I've been dealing with some issues caused by my LBS. Finally had to reach out to Stromer USA for help. They have been nothing short of fantastic - both of the reps I've dealt with (Joel and Scott) obviously have a passion for cycling and the Stromer brand, and Scott (regional sales rep) really went out of his way to make sure that I was happy and, more importantly, that the LBS is able to learn and grow from my experience.

I honestly don't remember the last time that a manufacturer or retailer took such a personal interest in the experience of one of their customers.

Just thought I'd share with the community... this bike was no small investment, but I'd do it again knowing that fellow enthusiasts are the driving force behind this company.

I had the same experience with both Joel and Scott when my Omni would not connect with their network. Sent me a new one promptly and walked me through the install. Not only that explained all the menus to me including the System menu. :)

I've been dealing with some issues caused by my LBS. Finally had to reach out to Stromer USA for help. They have been nothing short of fantastic - both of the reps I've dealt with (Joel and Scott) obviously have a passion for cycling and the Stromer brand, and Scott (regional sales rep) really went out of his way to make sure that I was happy and, more importantly, that the LBS is able to learn and grow from my experience.

I honestly don't remember the last time that a manufacturer or retailer took such a personal interest in the experience of one of their customers.

Just thought I'd share with the community... this bike was no small investment, but I'd do it again knowing that fellow enthusiasts are the driving force behind this company.

So good to hear...Joel returned my call within 24 hrs...

Could you share how to contact Joel and Scott. I am having some issues that i need help with. Thanks.

Back