Evo City Wave too big for me?

WaiLingLo

Hi guys! I'm considering in buying the Evo City Wave for riding around town and towing my kids in a trailer. I'm 5'6" (5'7" with shoes) so I was told both the Evo City Wave and Evo Street would fit me. What do you all think? Should I go bigger with the City Wave or go smaller with the Evo Street? (I like the color of City Wave better.) There's no shop around me with both bikes, so I won't be able to test ride them. Thanks!

Hi guys! I'm considering in buying the Evo City Wave for riding around town and towing my kids in a trailer. I'm 5'6" (5'7" with shoes) so I was told both the Evo City Wave and Evo Street would fit me. What do you all think? Should I go bigger with the City Wave or go smaller with the Evo Street? (I like the color of City Wave better.) There's no shop around me with both bikes, so I won't be able to test ride them. Thanks!
I am 5'4" and went with the evo street pro. Maybe find a shop where you could try out similarly sized bikes ? The wave looked awfully big to me, but then you are taller. Good luck with your decision.

I am 5'4" and went with the evo street pro. Maybe find a shop where you could try out similarly sized bikes ? The wave looked awfully big to me, but then you are taller. Good luck with your decision.
Thanks Maxey! I went ahead and ordered a Evo City Wave! So excited!!! It's going to be a long week to wait until the bike arrives. :)

Back