Espin Reine

Black47

Has anybody bought one, or ridden one. I would like to know your impressions if so. I was about to by a Giant LaFree until I started having knee problems and the Reine looks similar with a throttle which I might need if this knee issue continues to crop up periodically.

My wife and I tested the Espin Flow and Sport right after testing the RadCity ST and stepover. We felt they were great bikes and would have purchased them except we see almost no support for them on the blogs. I don't like the battery insatlled on the rear rack of the Reine. Take a look at the Flow.

My wife and I tested the Espin Flow and Sport right after testing the RadCity ST and stepover. We felt they were great bikes and would have purchased them except we see almost no support for them on the blogs. I don't like the battery insatlled on the rear rack of the Reine. Take a look at the Flow.
The LaFree has the same set up, but when I test rode it, it wasn't a problem. The LBS ( 60 miles away) that has the Reine doesn't have the new Sport or Flow and I really want to test ride before deciding. When I talked to them about the Sport & Flow they had tried the old versions and didn't think they had enough power for local hills, so I pointed out the new versions, so hopefully they will be getting them in so I can test them out as well.

Back