ENVO e-bikes?

Benjamin38

I've been riding my ENVO around for months but never seen another rider in the wild riding one. I keep telling my bike-lover friends how solid my D35 is but they haven't heard of ENVO before. Any other fans out there? I'm new to e-bikes so not sure how it stacks up against others but I test rode a Rad and a couple of others before deciding on the ENVO.

I just got my 2 Envos a few weeks ago. Me, the step thru version and my friend got the D35. We researched thoroughly and didn't just buy them because they were engineered and built here in BC though that is a perk for sure to support a BC business. We found the bikes to be leading in many categories through our comparisons before we bought. We have ridden them a few times now and boy we are thrilled.

Attachments

• envo_stepthru.jpg
    envo_stepthru.jpg
    574 KB · Views: 189
I test rode an Envo a few days ago. The liked the feel of the system.
The electronics offered a lot of value in terms of price vs features.
I was mostly dissappointed with the 16" frame not having a darker colour option and did not want to compromise of fit/comfort.

I bought a ST 15" frame in the winter of 2021 and finally had a chance to take it out on the first ride yesterday. Not sure how or whether it would work as I assembled it myself with help from ebikebc.com, but it was wonderful. I haven't ridden a bike in about 15 yrs so it took a while to get back into the swing. Practiced along a country road at my cottage with zero traffic so I could bed in the brakes, test the gear shifting and the pedal assist. Highly recommend spending some time to get used to the display, and the pedal assist, but it is a fantastic bike! Built in Canada so supporting the local economy. My only complaint was due to supply chain issues, I could not get the color I wanted, but the Pearl White is starting to grow on me, and it's easy to see in low light conditions. Love this bike, I already feel healthier after a weekend of riding.

Back