End of Season Sale at Shoreline Ebikes

SWFloridaEbikes

Region
USA
Ready to go biking? This is the perfect opportunity to grab a great deal on some of the best electric bikes on the market.

Contact us at (941) 259 8350 or via email at [email protected] if you have questions regarding models, configurations, financing options, milage reimbursement etc.. We are here to help you find your dream ebike.

Are you driving more than 50 miles to purchase your bike? Not a problem, if you purchase an ebike from us we will discount your ebike $1 per each mile driven to our test center in Sarasota, Florida.

Check out our exclusive deals at www.shorelineebikes.com/sale

Ready to go biking? This is the perfect opportunity to grab a great deal on some of the best electric bikes on the market.

Contact us at (941) 259 8350 or via email at [email protected] if you have questions regarding models, configurations, financing options, milage reimbursement etc.. We are here to help you find your dream ebike.

Are you driving more than 50 miles to purchase your bike? Not a problem, if you purchase an ebike from us we will discount your ebike $1 per each mile driven to our test center in Sarasota, Florida.

LOL, not even an attempt to help solve someone's problem or advice, just BLAM hey buy these bikes?

Good luck bud, might not get the best reception though...

Huh to the responses here?

They posted an ad in the wrong sub-forum maybe...

And I'm guessing in Florida it is the end of the season! Also, closeouts from prior year that don't get sold end up with a deeper discount the following year - either way the original post was basically nothing to see other than an ad for their business's sale - not a big deal.

I just looked. I'm 2492 miles from Shoreline Ebikes. Are you going to give me $2492 off the purchase of an ebike?

Back