Elite Cruiser line

Very nice, how is the ride with no shocks on the front ?

I changed out the tires on my Sondors Fold to Vee speedsters and with tire noise gone you hear other stuff like you said, mine is a hub drive but you hear it more now on nicely paved roads.
I have them at 20 psi. You feel things like tree root heaved asphalt pavement, nothing jarring though.

Your hub motor is quieter. I have a fat folder with a Bafang hub.

I think that the Elite class of ebikes will stand alone from the rest of the competition with an affordably priced
Mid drive and a large enough battery to
Take you wherever you want to go.

Ok, here it is, sonders cruiser update, I got it! Some rim damage and cable broken, not from freight shipping either, gold rim very deeply gouged from the factory, Kim, at Sondors is taking care of it!!!! THE BIKE IS NEAT!!! Storm did his homework very well!!! It. Shifts nicely, rides very nicely, power is nice too, I got a better padded seat, only thing else needed is longer handlebars, I reach to far. Forward, brakes squeal a little at first, but find a long hill, and let it RIP, burn the brake pads in, now it is. Quiet, good job Storm, now?? The Metacycle!!!!

The cruiser Rips, stops well, rides nice, shifts smoothly, looks nice, rolls freely with the 27.5 inch wheels, what more could you ask for??? NICE JOB STORM!!!!

I'm riding one now, in my dreams, oops, I ordered one too, will be riding it soon, Kim at Sondors promised me the Moon!! All I want is the METACYCLE, !!!!!!😎

Hi I was wondering if someone who received their cruiser could measure the maximum seat height from the seat to the ground.

Hi I was wondering if someone who received their cruiser could measure the maximum seat height from the seat to the ground.
If it has the same seatpost as the LX, which I assume it does, the maximum seat height would be 40" with 3" of post in the frame.

It arrived today. Didn’t take a picture, but the delivery guy decided that standing the box on the short end with the bike still inside was a good idea. Box was undamaged and the only thing that showed wear for the long trip was the stem cap where it apparently rubbed against the top flap staples of the box. This of course means it traveled upside down somewhere along it travels. Easily touched up. Other than that the bike is unscathed.

It sat in the cold detached garage all day, mid 20’s F, and then I assembled it when I got home. Pretty easy. Attach handlebars, connect some cables, install display and install front wheel, which I’m pleased to say that the front fork actually uses a thru axle bolt.

No riding it, too cold. Didn’t even put the battery in it, brought that inside to acclimate. All I got are some photos of it at this point. First impression is that it’s solidly built and looks as good in person as I’d hoped. I actually am liking the whitewall tires more than I thought. Yeah, the derailleur and brakes are lower end but the frame is beautiful, fit and finish. The ‘custom’ front fork is actually nice also. Can’t wait till it warms up enough to take it on a spin. Mid 20’s ain’t doing it for me right now.

View attachment 80619View attachment 80620View attachment 80621View attachment 80622View attachment 80623View attachment 80624
That looks nice! Are there seat stay eyelets or braze-ons for mounting a rear tire rack? What about mounting points for fenders? It is hard to tell.

That looks nice! Are there seat stay eyelets or braze-ons for mounting a rear tire rack? What about mounting points for fenders? It is hard to tell.
There are lower seat stay threaded mount holes but nothing on upper seat stay. You can use a seat post clamp that has built in rack mount.

1618440609841.png

Hi I was wondering if someone who received their cruiser could measure the maximum seat height from the seat to the ground. Thanks.

Back