Electric Bike for Really Tall Riders.

Marci jo

Region
Other
City
Central Mn
Found this on Electrek. The brand is Dirtysixer and they are adding a mid-drive ebike to their line up. It a huge bike with 36"/91.4 cm wheels. Still in prototype stage, it is to have Shimano E8000 mid-drive motor paired with Shimano’s internal yet removable 500Wh batteries. Didn't see any info on possible price.

It really stands out in a bike rack.

edirtysixer-bike-1.jpg

1650244995175.png

Next to a non-electric Dirtysixer is Curtis, who is 7'3"/2.21 meters and they both dwarf the regular sized riders & bikes.

1650245089984.png

It is very nice of you to use both the old-timey and metric measurements to be inclusive. Those are big bikes. I would have fun making Shaq's Ti a superior custom electric.

It is very nice of you to use both the old-timey and metric measurements to be inclusive. Those are big bikes. I would have fun making Shaq's Ti a superior custom electric.
Wish I could do the conversions in my head. I have a couple Apple products and I simply ask Siri for the conversions to metric numbers.

Build quality looks somewhat decent, and me being 6'6", and most anything out there is seriously uncomfortable...
Just wish the tires were closer to fats, sand and playa is important. Really, on 36's, plus tires would likely be a similar footprint and work the same as fattys

Back